Terms and Conditions for All HMF Events:
The registrant agrees to the following:
· Highlands Motoring Festival (HMF) assumes no liability for damage to vehicles, transporters, personal property, or personal injury. Insurance is the responsibility of the vehicle owner. Registrant releases Highlands Motoring Festival, the Highlands Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Highlands, its committees, staff, directors, HMF volunteers, and other HMF event participants, from any and all liability arising out of or related to HMF events.
· HMF shall have the right to publish any vehicle photographs taken, or supplied by owner, for use in event promotion and website archives.
· Vehicle driver shall follow written instructions and volunteer directions during the event.
· Entered vehicles are expected to arrive on time according to event instructions. “Cars in the Park” entries are required to remain on the show field until 4pm or until the event ends and is announced from the podium or instructed by HMF volunteer.
· “For Sale” signs are strictly prohibited on the “Cars in the Park” show field.
· Fire extinguishers are required for the “Cars in the Park” event and should be placed behind the front RH tire while the car is displayed. Fire extinguishers are suggested for vehicles in all HMF events.
· HMF is a rain or shine event, vehicle owners should be prepared to shield their vehicles if necessary.
By clicking to complete registration the purchaser agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Highlands Motoring Festival.”